- 1 package Beef Smoked Sausage
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- Hot cooked rice or egg noodles
- Cut sausage into ¼" slices; set aside. In large bowl, whisk honey, mustard, oil, soy sauce, garlic and ginger until smooth. Add sausage and remaining ingredients, except rice, stirring to combine. Pour mixture into large non-stick skillet.
- Cook, stirring frequently over medium-high heat until carrots are crisp tender, about 10 minutes.
- Serve over hot cooked rice or noodles.