- 1 package 1 (12-ounce) Smoked Sausage, diagonally cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, crushed
- 1 Large Red Bell Pepper, sliced thin
- 1 Small Yellow Onion, sliced thin
- 1 package Frozen Broccoli, thawed
- 1/2 cup Chicken Broth (or water)
- 1/2 cup Tomato Sauce
- 2 cups Rice
- 1/2 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Heat olive oil and crushed garlic, stir in smoked sausage slices and cook until smoked sausage is browned.
- Add pepper, onion, broccoli, chicken broth and tomato sauce and simmer for about 10 minutes until vegetables are tender and the liquid is absorbed.
- In the meantime, cook rice according to package instructions. Stir rice into the skillet, sprinkle with cheese and serve.