- 1 package Smoked Sausage, diagonally cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, crushed
- 1 Large Red Bell Pepper, sliced thin
- 1 Small Yellow Onion, sliced thin
- 1 package Frozen Broccoli, thawed
- 1/2 cup Chicken Broth (or water)
- 1/2 cup Tomato Sauce
- 2 cups Rice
- 1/2 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Heat olive oil and crushed garlic, stir in smoked sausage slices and cook until smoked sausage is browned.
- Add pepper, onion, broccoli, chicken broth and tomato sauce and simmer for about 10 minutes until vegetables are tender and the liquid is absorbed.
- In the meantime, cook rice according to package instructions. Stir rice into the skillet, sprinkle with cheese and serve.
You May Also Like
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sundtracy from Easy and yummy Love this recipe. Easy to make and everyone likes it. Is also good as leftovers :)
Date published: 2016-08-07
Rated 1 out of 5 by carol from Delicious Recipe This is the most amazing recipe ever! I have made this many, many times because my friends love it, too! Plus the smoked sausage is so good.
Date published: 2016-07-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Brownie from Bursting with Flavor The recipe presented is excellent as is but it allows for experimenting if you want it spicy, sweet, or whatever your taste buds feel like having that moment
Date published: 2016-08-06