- 1 package Smoked Sausage
- 2 packages (14 ounces each) 12-inch size Italian pizza crust
- 2/3 cup Prepared barbecue sauce
- 3/4 cup Seeded, chopped plum tomatoes
- 1 cup Thinly sliced red onion
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Cut sausage on an angle in ¼” slices. Place crusts on 2 baking sheets; spread 1/3 cup barbecue sauce on each crust.
- Top each pizza with ½ each of sausage, tomatoes, red onion, pepper, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes or until crust is crispy and cheese is lightly browned. Cut each pizza into 8 slices.