- 1/4 cup cup chives (optional)
- 1/4 cup Chives (optional)
- 1 package Smoked Sausage
- 8 ounces pasta, cooked, drained
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- PREPARE pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- SAUTE sausage in a large skillet over medium-high heat for 5 minutes, turning occasionally.
- ADD cream and Cajun seasoning; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer gently for 3-4 minutes or until mixture begins to thicken. Remove from heat, stir in Parmesan cheese. Add cherry tomatoes and chives, if desired. Add pasta to sauce and toss