- 1 pound purchased pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon yellow cornmeal
- 1 14-ounce package Smoked Sausage
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 8 ounces Burrata or fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 4 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Divide dough in half. On a lightly floured surface, roll out each half into an 11x7-inch oval. Sprinkle cornmeal on a large baking sheet. Place dough ovals on baking sheet; set aside.
- For a charcoal or gas grill, grill sausage on the rack of a covered grill directly over medium heat for 8 minutes or until browned, turning once halfway through grilling. Bias-slice sausage into 1/4- to 1/2-inch thick pieces; set aside.
- Grill pizza crusts on the rack of a covered grill directly over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until bottoms are lightly charred. Transfer crusts to the baking sheet, charred side up. Spread marinara sauce over crust and top with grilled sausage, cheese, bacon, and garlic.
- Return pizzas to grill rack. Cover and grill about 4 minutes more or until bottoms of crusts are crisp and lightly charred.
- Transfer pizzas to a cutting board. Sprinkle with fresh parsley and crushed red pepper. Serve immediately.