- 1 package Smoked Sausage
- 2 green or red bell peppers, cut into strips
- 1 onion, cut into ½” pieces
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup prepared sweet and sour sauce
- 4½ cup hot cooked rice
- Cut sausage into ½” slices. Heat large non-stick skillet on medium-high for 3 minutes. Add sausage, peppers and onion; cook, stirring constantly 6-7 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Stir in pineapple and sauce; cook 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Serve over hot cooked rice.